Address: 2345 Long Yang Road, Pudong, Shanghai 201204, P.R. China
SNIEC, the only Sino-german joint venue with western management is the leading international exhibition venue in the heart of Shanghai, a metropolis with 25 million people. It is the commercial hub and gateway of China, connecting the rest of our country with Asia and the world. Most of the country's production and distribution centres are located near Shanghai.
With 15 years of experience working along side top global and domestic organizers, SNIEC has further developed the partnerships and excellence into a win-win success story. In fact, almost 7 million visitors attend over 100 international trade shows in our 300.000m2 venue each year. The competitive market in China - especially Shanghai - motivates SNIEC to continuously improve its already well-established and respected services with only one goal: Make your show even better and more successful in the future.
- North entry hall provides more direct and easy access to Hall 5 and Hall 4. It will take less time to enter the hall comparing with the entry to Hall 6 and Hall 7 from the existing south entry hall.
- Up to 10m ceiling height without a single pillar makes raw space exhibitors no limits to build up their booth to one deck, two decks oreven three decks structure.
- 10 nos. individual freight entrances in each hall (gate size up to 4.9mW x 4.4mH) allows trucks to drive into the hall for direct loading and un-loading.
- Lifts and heavy loading forklifts can easily operate inside the halls in favour of the high ceilings and big freight entrances.
- 5,000 KVA power capacity, 294 nos. water inlets and 168 nos. outlets are well equipped under splendid ground floor cable trough at every 5.5m intervals all across the exhibition halls.
- Customs office, meeting rooms and seminar rooms in different sizes are spread inside the halls to provide maximum convenience to exhibitors and visitors.
- Catering services are guaranteed with in-hall coffee shops, snack bars, Chinese & western restaurants. With the newly completed restaurant building, SNIEC could accommodate up to 3,000 people having lunch at the same time.
- Other necessary facilities like business center, cloakroom, convenience shop and even clinic are well equipped inside the exhibition hall.
- Toilets are equipped with imported sanitary hardware and cleaned every hour by professional cleaners.
- Located in Shanghai Pudong New Area, SNIEC could be easily reached by taxi, subway and public buses as well as new Magnetic Train.
- Organizer will arrange more than 20 air-conditioned 45 seats shuttle buses travel among the subway station, South Entry Hall and North Entry Hall.
- Large parking area on east and west side of the halls with parking space for 1,500 vehicles makes it easy to park.
For more information, please visit www.sniec.net